Career Jump Start
Apprenticeships and Traineeships combine training with working in a real job, for a real boss, with a real wage.
Australian Apprenticeships are the best way to employment and they can lead to a nationally recognised qualification. Australian Apprenticeships are available to anyone of working age and do not require any entry qualifications. Australian Apprentices are available to school-leavers, those re-entering the workforce or those wishing to change careers.
Australian Apprenticeships offer a range of benefits, they:
- Are a great way to get a head start in a chosen career
- Involve paid work and structured training that can be on-the-job, off-the-job or a combination of both
- Represent ‘Competency based’ training which means individuals can complete their training faster when they reach the required skills level
- Enable existing skills and prior experience to be recognised and course credit granted, potentially reducing formal training time. They are available as full-time or part-time, also available part-time in many schools
- Lead to nationally recognised qualifications and skills which provide the basis for further education and training over the course of a person’s working life
- Are also an important pathway from school to work.
Australian Apprenticeships are now available in over 500 occupations and in just about any industry.
For more information see:
At the Sarina Russo Group we are always looking at ways to minimise any paperwork. We now have the option to notify you via SMS or eMail of when Sarina Russo Apprenticeship Services has paid you an incentive.
To apply for e-Notification please click here